So pretty much our whole Saturday was spent standing in line. When we left Rumel thought that we’d only be down there for a couple hours at most. With that thinking, he did wear a hat or think to wear sunscreen. I felt really bad when it hit around 2ish and his face and head had a red glow to them. When we got in the shade right before we went in, I could let he had gotten pretty fried. When we got home, he was wearing a red shirt and I was joking that he matched his shirt. His head looked like a strawberry on top of his body. But we busted out the aloe and bought some solar-cain for his head. Today it looked a lot better. But I will keep everyone posted on the Biggest Loser. They said to make an audition tape and send it in. So we’re going to make one this week. Wish me luck! (Also, if anyone has a video camera that we could borrow let us know)
Last night when we got home, I went and got the mail and the CD of family pics that Roxie sent us had arrived. (You can see in the family pics why I decided to audition of Biggest Loser). At least you get some current pics of us since I am horrible about posting pics. Hope you enjoy!
The Whole Fam Damily
I love this next one of us. Rumel was supposed to be kissing my check, but instead his goatee was tickling my ear and neck. It took me for ever to stop laughing.
This is just a cute one I like.
This last one is one that Heather and I decided to do since we are just so cool like that!
Aren't we HOT!!!
4 comments:
Too bad about Rumel's head. Definitely keep us posted about The Biggest Loser. That is so cool! The pictures turned out cute. I loved that one of you and Rumel laughing...adorable.
Okay, since you're so hot now, what will we even do with you if you do the Biggest Loser?! That would be awesome though. I wanted to do that a year or so ago, but went it alone instead.
I love the pictures of you and Rumel. SOOOO cute!!!
I'm glad you're updating your blog more than once a year now. :)
It really stinks to get burned like that, but I was laughing so hard reading your post. That is so cool! I can't even imagine standing in line for 7 hours! That is a long line!! The pictures are really cute but can I just say that Heather and you are copy cats. Just kidding! Love the post!!
I am excited for you on the biggest loser...Are you guys coming up for easter and conference?
Post a Comment