I just wanted to update everyone that the move went off without a hitch. Rumel went and got the truck at 7am on Saturday and everyone showed up around 9ish and we had everything packed and ready to go by 11:15. The un-loading of the truck went super fast and we were all done by 1 or so. Thanks to everyone who helped! We would have never been able to do it all without everyone's help! I'll try and get some pics of our new apartment posted as soon as we get everything organized (Its a little chaotic at the moment). We are excited to be in our new apartment and have lots more room! Once we get settled we'll be glad to host people since there will actually be space now. Hope all is well! Love you all! And THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH for all the help moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that the move went so well, and that you had lots of help. Many hands make light work! Good luck getting all settled. We'll have to come visit sometime.
That is so cool. I am excitied to come see it some time!
He Mel, Thanks for the plug on my blog of joining the RAD group on facebook. :)
Post a Comment