Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends

So yesterday I had a friend come down and do a scentsy party. It was great because I got to hang out with some friends from high school that I haven't seen in about 3 years. It was great to catch up with everyone and see what the others are up to. We all joked that we need to stay in touch because we all have migrated down this way and don't have a lot of girl friends in the area. Hopefully we do. It would be a ton of fun and nice to actually have girl friends to hang out with again. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby dearly but somethimes you just need girl time. But it was good to see everyone. And today we are going to anne and mike's for dinner and to watch Ironman! Sweet!

2 comments:

Annie Whyte said...

Yes... that was awesome. We need a standing "movie-dinner" date. And we really will provide the dinner next time!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friends. Yes, you do need girl time. Sometimes the boys just do not get it. (Okay...lots of times). We are so excited to see you guys in THREE days!