My boss came into some tickets for the Denver Broncos vs. Miami Dolphins game in Denver this past weekend and he offered them to my friend JDee and I. JDee had family pictures on Saturday afternoon so we weren't able to leave for Denver until early early Sunday morning. We ended up hitting the road at about 4 in the morning on Sunday and drove straight through to Denver. We ended up getting there at about 12:30 and the game started at 2 so we parked and walked around the stadium a bit. The game was fun, we were on the 19th row in the end zone so we had a pretty good view. The Bronocos ended up losing so that made it even better. We stayed the night about an hour north of Denver and then started heading back at about 9 Monday morning, arriving back in SLC at around 4:30. So it was a pretty quick trip but hey free NFL tickets. Here are some pics
Invesco Feild at Mile High

JDee

Me - notice neither of us are wearing any Bronco gear. We thought about wearing some Raider stuff but decided it might be a bad idea

The Broncos in action - boo, hiss, boo

And the Dolphins - Wahoo, Go Fish!

3 comments:
Wow! That was a quick trip, but sounds like you had fun. I love that you call the Dolphins "fish". I know that technically they are, but it just sounds funny. We're looking forward to the turkey shoot this weekend. I hope you guys are still planning on coming.
Nothing like a road trip and missing Church.
Um, obviously I haven't been a good enough influence on my younger cousins... don't you know there are blessings to skipping those kinds of Sunday activities? The Raiders would have made it to the Super Bowl this year if only you would have passed on the Sunday game. It's true. I guess you only have yourself to blame now that they rot!
Post a Comment