Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stupid back

So I got out of work today because my back was killing me when I woke up. Oh well at least I get out of work for a day. So one of my best friends, Amy, and her hubby are coming to dinner tomorrow at out apartment!! I'm so excited to see her! And then on Saturday Tiff is stopping by. Should be a good time.

I don't know if Rumel told everyone but we are now primary teachers in our new ward. I'm not sure why they put us in the primary because we are gone at least one weekend a month but oh well. It should be fun! I don't know what else to write because our life is pretty much the same from day to day. Well, I'm going to go and lay down again. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

So is there somethin wrong with your back? Atleast you got the day off, eh? Hope you feel better.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Oh...now I feel really bad! You even mentioned my visit on the blog, and then I back out. Someday I will make it up to you! I'm sorry about your back. Have you had back problems for awhile? Of course Rumel didn't tell us that you were primary teachers...does he tell us anything? NO! Congrats, though! What age group do you teach? I teach the 10-11 year old girls. Fun times. LOVE YOU BOTH!