Tuesday, May 13, 2008
1 Week
So we are down to a week now! Holy cow! I can't believe it is almost here! I think that my parents are ready to get rid of me and have it be over with. I think everything is done just little details left. Yay! And tomorrow is my last day at my job!!!! Only 8 more hours of work!!!! So I don't know what else to say but I figured I should probably add something. Thanks to everyone who has helped us out so far and supported us!!! We love you!! Hope to see you all on the 21st!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey YOu. I'm so glad you have a blog. Blogging is a blast. It is so fun! I'm so excited for you and your big day next week. oUr blog is cbalder.blogspot.com. Check it. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment